Everyone loves a parade and Midtown Atlanta has one of the very best! According to Atlanta.net; the Children’s Healthcare of Atlanta Christmas Parade is the largest holiday parade in the southeast, featuring enormous floats, stunning balloons, marching bands, and holiday spirit.
Founded in 1981, the Children’s Christmas Parade is one of Atlanta’s best-loved holiday traditions, making it a must-see for Atlanta visitors and families. The event is on December 1, 2018 beginning at 10:30 am until noon. Why should you come to Midtown for this exciting parade? Get more info
- Get into the holiday spirit at the largest Christmas parade in the Southeast, benefiting a great cause – Children’s Healthcare of Atlanta.
- Have breakfast with Santa at the Four Seasons Atlanta Hotel before the parade.
- On Peachtree Street, the helium balloons of favorite Holiday characters – some more than two stories tall – will soar over you and your family.
- Cheer on your favorite marching bands, dancers, and organizations as they trumpet and whirl through Midtown.
- Make it a Midtown outing for the family. After the parade, grab a bite to eat at a nearby Midtown Atlanta restaurant.
Imagine living just a few miles from Midtown Atlanta in the sought after South Fourth Ward neighborhood? These new construction townhomes, Airline, are located ideally between Sweet Auburn to the west and Inman Park to the east and has direct access to the Atlanta Beltline.
Airline offers one or two bedroom plans with rooftop terrace and bike storage. Airline 04W is now selling and offers 29 residences with modern interiors and an industrial exterior that compliments the historic industrial look of the booming Old Fourth Ward neighborhood.
Pre-construction pricing is ending soon so hurry in to get a great deal on a new home at Airline! 40% Sold – Don’t Wait! Construction Is Now Underway!
Love amenities? Check these out! Airline offers a dog washing station for your fur baby, electric car charging stations, bike storage and an awesome rooftop terrace with city views. Enjoy your time cycling the Beltline, take your pet and meet your friends at the new Fetch Dog Park & Ice House or stroll to Krog Street Market, Atlanta’s destination for intown culture, to have a meal or shop.
At Airline; you will be minutes to the best of downtown Atlanta, popular restaurants , boutique shopping and an eclectic nightlife.
Homes are priced from the $300’s.
Sales Gallery Open By Appointment Only
For more information visit us online at http://airline.adsintelligence.marketing